As a community-owned business, Manitowoc Public Utilities' mission is to provide safe, reliable, and affordable electric and water service to our customers in the City of Manitowoc. We want you to know what steps we're taking to achieve that goal.
In the Fall of 1995 we established a speakers bureau of MPU staff who could address and answer questions or matters important to the citizens of the community we serve. Since that time, representatives have spoken to many service clubs and organizations of current topics related to your electric and water utility.
- Path to Ground Electric Power Line Safety Demonstration
- 澳门网上棋牌网址home Electrical Safety
- History of Manitowoc Public Utilities
- Customer Service Programs
- Energy Conservation
- Computer Power Quality/Protection
- Understanding Your Utility Bill
- Benefits of Public Power
- Microfiltration Water Treatment
- Water Quality/Lead Issues
- Zebra Mussels
- Power Plant Operation
- Water Conservation
To arrange for a speaker, please give us a call at 920-686-4304. At least two week's notice is requested, but a few "last minute" requests have been accommodated. A sampling of our current topics are listed above. If there is a topic that you don't see, but would like addressed, please let us know.